Vaccination laws have been in place in the US since 1905 with the passage of Jacobson vs Massachusetts, when the US government ruled that the good of all public health supersedes the right of the individual. The law was put in place when the general public was only confronted with one vaccination: smallpox. Today, children are required to be injected with multiple doses of 17 vaccines – and more than 300 vaccines are in the developmental pipeline.
[1 Video, Length: 31 min, Downloadable Material, Access to Forums]
In this course you will learn:
- The differences in public health today vs. conditions in the early 1900s, when most of these laws were passed.
- The real leading causes of death through the 1930s
- The most common deadly infections of the time – and smallpox is not on the list
- The timeline of the growth of the vaccination industry
- The three spectacular and deadly gaffes of the vaccine industry – and how the industry was rewarded!
- The outcomes of the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
- An overview of the Global Vaccination Plan – and how close we are to finalization
- The fall out from The Decade of Vaccines, funded by the Gates Foundation
- What is in store for adult vaccine mandates through the National Vaccination Plan, targeting adults in the US.