It is widely known and acknowledged in the scientific and medical literature and scientific communities that face masks worn to stop the spread of viral respiratory infections are ineffective.
If the scientific literature has long demonstrated that masks were effective, why did public health experts move to aggressively enforce wearing them, even in the confines of your own home? More than 40 years of science has consistently concluded that masks don’t work. No new science emerged to counter this conclusion.
So, what is the basis for the change in direction that emerged from our public health experts? What’s happening in the world today, including the misinformation surrounding community mask wearing, is about political agendas, symbolism, control and fear, not science.
In this module, you will learn:
- A short overview of the history of wearing masks in medical situations
- The truth about the N95 masks
- Direct evidence about the effectiveness various types of face coverings and their
level of protection against the SARS-CoV2 virus
- The types of toxic chemicals delivered to the lungs from mask materials
- The many times of health conditions caused by wearing masks even 2 hours per
- How to replay to the retort, “Well, surgeons wear them all day.”
- How masks violate OSHA guidelines for lowering oxygen concentrations
- The tremendous strains and overload put on the environment by disposal of
masks and other plastic-coated personal protective devices (PPDs)
- Fast facts about why children should NEVER wear a mask
- What can be done instead to clean surfaces to avoid mask wearing
- The laundry list of organizations participating in the Global Shut Down and Reorganization