Course Description: Aluminum is the third most common element on the planet, after oxygen and silica, making up about 8% of the Earth’s crust. Despite its prevalence in the environment, no known form of life uses aluminum as part of its metabolic processes. Therefore, aluminum in the body is toxic and pro-inflammatory.
Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum potassium sulfate have been used in vaccines for more than 70 years. The intent is to induce a greater antibody response to the injected virus or bacterial particle. But overall, what does this foreign material do to the kidneys, the bones and the brain? [1 Video, Length: 33 min, Downloadable Material, Access to Forums]
In this module you will learn:
- The history of alum and how aluminum became a routine ingredient in most vaccines.
- Why vaccines using aluminum have batch-to-batch variations on potency and toxicity.
- The chain of adverse metabolic events that occur within hours of injecting aluminum into the muscle during vaccination.
- The metabolic reasons why injected aluminum has very different effects on the body than ingested aluminum.
- The truth on what we know about aluminum’s mechanism of action, how it actually works within a vaccine.
- Why aluminum is strongly associated with the development of allergies.
- The shocking amount of aluminum in each vaccine – and the even more shocking revelation on the total amount of aluminum injected into a fully vaccinated 18 year old.
- An overview of the well-documented adverse effects of aluminum on the brain.